Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A blessed Christmas and birthday for your Mama

Dear Baby P,

I would just like to share with you my thoughts about my first Christmas and birthday celebration as an expectant mother.

Me on my 24th birthday at 22 weeks pregnant

Your Papa and I celebrated our Christmas for the year 2011 with much greater joy than the previous Christmases we spent because of God’s greatest gift to us, which is you. Just like when He gave his son Jesus to all of us through Mary, I believe God gave you to us and for that we felt very much blessed. Your Papa has lived to be a great person not just to his family but to those lives he has touched, including mine. He’s one of the most wonderful persons I have ever known and for that I believe he deserves to have you, as much as you deserve to have a good father like him.

My Christmas and birthday wish, together with your Papa, is that we become the best parents we could be to you and your future siblings as much as how your Mommy, Daddy, Mama Myr and Papa Big were to us. I have promised in my prayers that your Papa and I would raise you to be a good person with fear of the Lord and with a compassionate heart to our fellowmen. If your Papa and I would be able to accomplish this promise, I know that your good character and bright future, which ever and how ever you would desire, would follow suit in the right path. We love you so much, our dear Pelikitot!


No comments:

Post a Comment