Friday, February 3, 2012

Music scene & Valentine week flashback: UP Fair 2008

The UP Fair for the year 2008 was the first and only UP fair that I (almost) completed. It was the most special I had because it doubled as a Valentine’s week celebration for me and hubby. <3

Another reason why UP Fair 2008 rocked is because of the backstage privileges we had!

Free flowing Cossack for the backstage people on Beta Epsilon's night

The only days where I was not able to attend were Monday (Feb 11) because I think I was busy; and Thursday (Feb 14) because we celebrated V-day somewhere else more intimate. I have a separate Valentine’s Day flashback post for it. J

TUE, Feb 12: RAKESTRA 2008 - Beta Epsilon Fraternity

With master Wolf Gemora!

With Mong Alcaraz of Chicosci

With Dodong Cruz of The Youth

WED, Feb 13: ROCK-LOVE-AN: SANDAAN - Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity

With APO sorority girls and Gabby Alipe of Urbandub

Pol's V-day gift after I went home from the Wednesday APO night UP Fair

Fri, Feb 15: 2.15 FAIRenheit: Burning Passion to Serve the People - University Student Council

I remember Tirso asking Pol why the hell 2.15 degrees Fahrenheit became “burning passion”. He had a point and we couldn’t answer in defense so I switched the topic to having a photo-op with Razorback instead. LOL

Pol with Kevin, Tirso and Brian of Razorback

My turn with them!

Sat, Feb 16: EUFAIRIA: 100 YEARS AT THE EDGE OF SANITY - EMC2 Fraternity & Delta Pi Omicron Sorority

EMC2 is a "cousin" or fraternity ally of ours so Pol and our brods served as marshalls on this night.

This UP Fair week also happened to be my last UP Fair as an undergrad student. Good thing I had the chance to have a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment